- •Do your emotions, negative self-talk, and pessimism take over your life and relationships?
- •Does it seem like the direction your life is taking is far from what you want it to be?
- •Are you struggling with the transition to parenthood?
- •Is there a lack of communication or intimacy in your relationship?
- •Are you at your wits end trying to balance your home, your relationships, your work, and your happiness all at once?
- •Have you tried to solve these problems on your own and realized you need help from someone else?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you have made the right choice by being here. My name is Myriam, I'm the owner of YFWV, and I'm so glad you found us and have taken the courageous step of being here. We are here to help you take the first step in building your supportive village.
I'm confident that together we can work to help equip you with the necessary tools and resources to help you face and overcome these challenges. Whether you're struggling with depression, anxiety, postpartum issues, relationship dissatisfaction, or parenting struggles, it is important that you know you don't have to be alone in this journey.
It really does take a village; Let us be part of yours!
At Your Family Wellness Village, we not only seek to provide healing and restoration of your mood and relationships, but our ultimate goal is to help you develop, reconnect with, and utilize a variety of individuals and resources around you as building blocks for your supportive village. For starters, if you are pregnant, check out Your Belly Tribe support group!
We understand no two individuals are the same, and sessions are tailored to address challenges unique to you. We will work together to tackle thoughts and feelings that have been getting in the way of your goals, values, and address those issues with long-lasting strategies, helping you get closer to the rich, meaningful, and connected life you’ve always wanted.
If you’re ready to work towards the life you’ve always wanted and connect to a supportive environment, contact us today and let’s get started.
We Specialize In:
- Couples/Marriage Therapy
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
Read more about our services.
Compassionate & Professional
We care about you, your family, and your story. You can trust that we will treat you with respect, dignity and compassion in every interaction, while maintaining the highest standards for integrity and ethics.